Odds are you’re already marketing, but before you launch a new campaign or start a new social media channel…you need to have a company profile so you fully understand your business (Who you serve, how you serve them, your unique skills and qualifications).
Want the editable PDF? Enter your email address in the form at the bottom of the page and we’ll send it straight to your inbox.
General Company Information
- Your company contacts (Name, Title, Email, Phone)
- Company Overview
- Industries You Serve
- Product and/or Service
- Market Segmentation
- Brand Awareness/Positioning in the Marketplace
- Pain Points/Problems You Face (not just web or marketing related)
Sales and Revenue
- Current Annual Sales
- Past Year/Over Year Growth
- 5 Year Goals
- A Players (# of Companies, % of Business, $ Value, # Goal to Acquire Next Year)
- B Players (# of Companies, % of Business, $ Value, # Goal to Acquire Next Year)
- C Players (# of Companies, % of Business, $ Value, # Goal to Acquire Next Year)
- Your Revenue Sweet Spot – where do you get the best revenue?
- Great Opportunity for Growth
- Why do you do what you do?
- Logo meaning
- 30 Second Pitch
- Competitive Advantages/Key Differentiators
- What types of companies do you target?
- What departments/titles?
- What are the barriers you face?
- How do you communicate with them?
Your Sales Team
- Do you have a sales team? Inside/Outside/National/Regional/Global
- Sales Process
- Competition – Who are they?
- Current Marketing Efforts
- Goals – What are your top 3 goals for new marketing efforts?
- Budget (current marketing budget and ROI)